Pettitt and Boo was established by Ali and Adrian to provide pet owners with trustworthy, high quality, responsibly sourced treats for their best friends. We stock a wide range of products, from suppliers that are only in Europe and who meet our strict guidelines. We also strive to keep prices affordable and great value.
We promise that every product we stock is a treat that we would confidently feed to our own pets. We prioritise pet safety and health.
We have strict criteria for the products that we sell. In order for a product to be available from Pettitt and Boo, the product must meet the following points:
- Meat products must be from animals bred and slaughtered in the EU only. We do not import any meat or treat products from outside the EU (eg China, India etc) as we do not have assurances that the farming standards are in line with our ethical expectations.
- All suppliers must provide evidence of their DEFRA licensing where appropriate.
- Products must be packaged in an environmentally considerate way where possible.
- Products should not contain colours or artificial flavourings. If treats do contain these, then it is only for the benefit of the pet owner, rather than the pet! We do not stock this type of treat.
- Ingredients should be clearly labeled. We do not sell products that contain 'meat derivatives' as this does not clearly describe the meat variety (pork, beef, lamb, chicken etc) and cannot be fed to pets with suspected intolerances. In addition, the quality and handling of the 'meat derivative' prior to processing is not clear.
If you have any questions about Natural Treats Direct, or the products we sell, please get in touch via the contact form below. We are VERY happy to answer any questions you have about our products, as well as offer comprehensive advice about pet nutrition.