Typical analysis as fed:
- Moisture: 51.9%
- Protein: 15.0%,
- Fat: 20.2%,
- Ash (inorganic matter): 13.8%,
- Fibre: 2.4%
- Moisture - the natural presence found in the ingredients
- Protein - are biological molecules consisting of one or more chains of amino acids
- Fat - includes all fats: saturated fats, trans fats, and the unsaturated fats, polyunsaturated and monounsaturated
- Ash (inorganic matter) - is the inorganic residue remaining after the water and organic matter have been removed
- Fibre - the term given to the indigestible part of food
Suitable for medium to large breeds and all ages of dogs, our lamb ribs contain only high-quality, natural lamb and bone. Packed with high-quality protein and essential fatty acids, such as Omega-3 which promotes the health of the skin and coat whilst also providing a source of energy, raw lamb ribs are a great choice for optimal canine health. Lamb is also very rich in niacin, vitamin B12, zinc and selenium, which all contribute to optimal bodily functions.
Raw bones are a biologically appropriate and natural food for dogs. Chewing and gnawing at bones provides huge enjoyment for pets, as well as causing a natural release of serotonin – the ‘feel good’ chemical. They’re also a great way to add a variety of texture to your pet’s diet.
Raw treats for animal health and happiness
Our high-quality lamb ribs are a biologically appropriate and great-tasting treat for dogs. Raw bones are safe treat options providing the correct bone is chosen and it is served raw. Raw, non-weight bearing bones are fairly soft, so can be digested easily whilst offering a bit of a crunchy texture. Raw lamb ribs provide great mental stimulation, contribute to optimal health and are a lean source of protein and other nutrients. Due to the texture, they are also a great way to support your pet’s oral health and hygiene.
Our lamb ribs are available in packs of 1.
You should always supervise your pet with any treat or bone.